HARBOUR IQ SMALL BUSINESS
Harbour IQ Small Business is an affordable market intelligence tool for the manufacturing industry that provides data and intelligence critical for companies to better understand the marketplace and make informed business decisions. The insights that are delivered are chiefly focused on the automotive space.
HARBOUR IQ SMALL BUSINESS DELIVERABLES
What you get:
- Bi-weekly newsletter (Harbour IQ Small Business Insights) containing:
- Relevant trends
- Forecast data
- Industry analysis
- Harbour IQ survey results
- Business and operational best practices
- Market data
- Informative webinars
- Pulse report webinars - 3 per year
- Business and operational best practices (sales process, capacity planning, etc.) - 2 per year
- Manufacturing Pulse Survey results (standard report)
HARBOUR IQ SMALL BUSINESS VALUE PROPOSITION
Harbour IQ Small Business delivers the opportunity for improved performance and increased profitability by providing:
- Information directly to your inbox.
- Highly accurate and timely intelligence and insights.
- Data and information that you can easily use.
- One-stop shop for data needed to make informed business decisions.
- Budget-friendly price to stay informed about the tool and die industry ($100 per month).
- Ability to create a data-driven culture to improve market competitiveness and increase profitability.
Ready to get started?
Need more information?
Prefer to chat? Feel free to give us a call: 248.552.8400
OUR HARBOUR IQ PARTNERS
About Harbour Results Inc.
Harbour Results is focused on revitalizing the North American manufacturing industry and is driven by a passion to help small- and medium-sized businesses develop a roadmap to maintain financial and operational success.
For 10 years, Harbour Results has leveraged its experience, expertise, relationships and access to exclusive data to deliver sound strategies that positively impact manufacturers.
Transitioning to the New Quality Management Standard
A new global industry standard, ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949, was published, evolving and replacing the current ISO/TS certifications and redefining the requirements of a quality management system for manufacturers.
Harbour Results has the experience, knowledge and proven strategy development process to help manufacturing companies comply with the new standards. Through our strategic advisory services, we work collaboratively with your organization to create an executable strategic plan focused on the new standards that also delivers positive business results.
Let us help your company navigate the required quality management changes. We’ll develop a comprehensive road map for your future success. Contact Cara Walton at email@example.com for more information.