LET US BE YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Our two-day Business Assessment takes an up-close look at a company’s entire operation to identify specific areas of strength and potential gaps; all in one comprehensive report.
Your business cannot afford to maintain status quo. Our team has been in your shoes and this combined with seeing countless other operations, makes Harbour Results uniquely qualified to provide valuable insight. Sign up for a Business Assessment and get results today.
Assessment deliverables include:
- In-person discussion of your company’s results, including strengths and opportunities for improvement by category.
- Report benchmarking your company against its peers in the nine assessment categories.
- Customized recommendations on how to improve the overall business and drive profitability.
- Implementation plan on the top opportunities for improvement.
“The actions we have taken to work on our business, based on our original assessment 3 years ago, have resulted in a dramatic increase in our throughput.”
– Jamie Bowman, president, BOWMAN Precision Tooling
BLOG AND NEWS
2017 OESA/HRI AUTOMOTIVE TOOLING UPDATE
What: The Original Equipment Suppliers Association (OESA) and Harbour Results, Inc. (HRI) host the 2017 Automotive Tooling Update. Experts from HRI, OESA, LMC Automotive and a panel of OEM tooling representatives will provide attendees with automotive tooling market intelligence and insights critical for the health of the entire automotive industry.
This meeting is geared toward Tier 1 suppliers, OEM purchasing, and sales, marketing and engineering professionals in the automotive mold and die industry. Thought leadership on the automotive tooling industry, hallmarks of a robust tooling process, best practices and lessons learned will be key takeaways.
When: Nov. 2, 2017 from 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Where: The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel
Click here to reserve your spot today. OESA members and HRI clients that register before Oct. 19 will receive a discount.